Polymer Plastic Processing Experts, from Manufacturing Materials to Fabrication
Good to know
1. The highest performing, melt-processable thermoplastic
with unsurpassed wear resistance in dry and lubricated environments.
6. Excellent compressive strength and extremely low CLTE.
Very good wear and abrasion resistance.
9. A remarkable combination of both long-term and short-term thermal stability.
Exceptionally high modulus and creep resistance.
10. Outstanding chemical resistance to a wide variety of aggressive chemical environments.
AvaSpire® - PAEK compared to PEEK :
14. Higher stiffness from 150 °C to 190 °C, improved ductility and toughness.
PEEK Injection Molded Parts & Near Net Shapes
Drake offers injection molding of all Victrex PEEK, Solvay PEEK and RTP PEEK grades.
The Drake Difference
All runs start with a clean barrel and end with a complete teardown.
Dedicated membrane dryers and moisture recorded before every run is started.
All tools are oil heated for uniformity.
PEEK Near Net Shapes offer a balance between the cost effective conversion of injection molding and the precision of CNC machining.
Near Net Shapes – What are their benefits?
Near net shapes are great for geometries that result in a poor machining yield from a stock shape or those requiring complex tools that are not cost justified by the volume of parts.
Having trouble molding or sourcing a molded PEEK part?
Let us apply our process know-how to arrive at the most cost effective process to manufacture your PEEK parts. We will work with your existing tooling or develop new tooling.