Polymer Plastic Processing Experts, from Manufacturing Materials to Fabrication
Good to know
1. The highest performing, melt-processable thermoplastic
with unsurpassed wear resistance in dry and lubricated environments.
6. Excellent compressive strength and extremely low CLTE.
Very good wear and abrasion resistance.
9. A remarkable combination of both long-term and short-term thermal stability.
Exceptionally high modulus and creep resistance.
10. Outstanding chemical resistance to a wide variety of aggressive chemical environments.
AvaSpire® - PAEK compared to PEEK :
14. Higher stiffness from 150 °C to 190 °C, improved ductility and toughness.
Drake Plastics’ Mission:
° To provide high performance polymer solutions that enhance the performance of our customers’ products and processes.
° Our strengths are technical expertise, exceptional customer service and broad processing capabilities including: Product and Process Development, Extrusion, Injection Molding, and Precision Machining.
° Honor our commitments and settle all just debts within terms.
° Safely produce quality products and deliver them on time.
° Achieve sufficient profit to finance company growth and provide resources needed to accomplish other objectives.
° Let growth be limited only by profits and our ability to identify, develop and produce unique products that satisfy customer needs.
° Be good stewards of our environment and an asset to our community.
° Bestow all people with love, respect and honesty so that the presence of God in our hearts may be evident to all, and through our growth this presence expanded.