Polymer Plastic Processing Experts, from Manufacturing Materials to Fabrication
Good to know
1. The highest performing, melt-processable thermoplastic
with unsurpassed wear resistance in dry and lubricated environments.
6. Excellent compressive strength and extremely low CLTE.
Very good wear and abrasion resistance.
9. A remarkable combination of both long-term and short-term thermal stability.
Exceptionally high modulus and creep resistance.
10. Outstanding chemical resistance to a wide variety of aggressive chemical environments.
AvaSpire® - PAEK compared to PEEK :
14. Higher stiffness from 150 °C to 190 °C, improved ductility and toughness.
Extruded PEEK and PEK Plate
Dimensions shown are all with positive tolerances.
Standard length is 1220 mm (4 ft). Also available in 305, 610 and 914 mm ..
MTO- Made to Order items are subject to a minimum order quantity, please inquire.
All prices are FOB Cypress, Texas. Shipping cost, custom duties and taxes are not included.
Read here how to machine PEEK
Not finding what you need? Just ask us.