Polymer Plastic Processing Experts, from Manufacturing Materials to Fabrication
Good to know
1. The highest performing, melt-processable thermoplastic
with unsurpassed wear resistance in dry and lubricated environments.
6. Excellent compressive strength and extremely low CLTE.
Very good wear and abrasion resistance.
9. A remarkable combination of both long-term and short-term thermal stability.
Exceptionally high modulus and creep resistance.
10. Outstanding chemical resistance to a wide variety of aggressive chemical environments.
AvaSpire® - PAEK compared to PEEK :
14. Higher stiffness from 150 °C to 190 °C, improved ductility and toughness.
Extruded AvaSpire Rod
Dimensions shown are all with positive tolerances.
Standard length is 1220 mm (4 ft).
Also available in 305, 610 and 914 mm - Cutting costs will be charged..
MTO - Made to Order items are subject to a minimum order quantity, please inquire.
Read here how to machine AvaSpire
Not finding what you need? Just ask us.